Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Bulls Brothers: Joe

You know the guy who's girlfriend dumps him, spends a month talking about how he didn't like her anyways and that his life is so much better without her in it? Then one day she call's the guy to see if he would like to meet up for dinner to talk and before they even hang up the phone he asks her to marry him. Yeah, you know that guy.

I am that guy and the N.B.A. is that girl.

There were times when I tried to put up a strong front like I didn't care if there was going to be a season, but deep down I was hurting, bad. I knew the second that the league snapped it's fingers I would come running back.

Honestly, I'm not ashamed to admit it. Not many things have brought me the joy that the N.B.A., or basketball as a whole, has brought me. Some of my first memories are of the Bulls beating the Lakers in their first of 6 championships in the 90's. I'd love to go back to the summers spending all day in my driveway playing basketball, pretending I was Steve Kerr. ( I would pretend to be all of the Bull's, but my style was a lot more Kerr then Jordan)

As you could most likely guess from the name of our blog, we will mostly be talking Bulls and the N.B.A. but you will see a variety of topics from music and pop culture, to wrestling (that will be from Mike) and video games, or whatever else pops into our heads.

If you have any suggestions do not hesitate to tell us, unless it is negative, then hesitate for just a second and then send it.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment