Thursday, April 5, 2012

Apologizing For Our Disappearance- Mike

So, its safe to say that it has been awhile since Joe or myself have posted anything of note on this blog. To any of our loyal readers, I would like to apologize. I have been under the weather quite a lot recently, and with allergy season in full effect, I will probably be under the weather a lot throughout the spring and summer. Joe has been busy with work, so he hardly has time to post anything anyways. But I would like to announce that the two of us are working on a huge project. We are working on creating All-Time teams for each NBA franchise. This will be unlike any you have ever seen. Instead of focusing on who the best players were, we are going to focus on the players that would create the best team. For example, because the Lakers would already have Kareem and Wilt, Shaq would get relegated to the Orlando Magic. I hope this example is understandable. I truly believe that this series will be one worth reading, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment